Sunday, December 2, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

We've been so busy that blogging just gets pushed to the bottom of the list. We can't complain because we're busy doing things that we love (for the most part), and life is pretty good right now.

In November, my (Rodney) work schedule got crazy; we had our international convention that we had been planning for months, and then two weeks later we launched our new website (in 5 languages). There were a lot of long nights, but we're really happy with how things turned out. I stayed at a hotel in Salt Lake and it was the first time that Tanya and I have spent a night apart since we got married almost 4 years ago! She got to come up and see some of it and stay in my hotel room with me the last night, which was nice. Here's a highlight video from the convention.


Tanya and her friend Katie threw a couple's Halloween Party at our house. It was a lot of fun and all of the costumes were top notch! 



Fall was Fall - you know the drill


My dad and I bought (built) a town home about a mile from our house at Thanksgiving Point. We have been wanting to do this for a long time (we almost did it in Provo when I was at BYU, and then we almost did it in Hawaii when we were living there), but it was finally too good to pass up. I will be the landlord and I can already tell that I have a LOT to learn. I'm happy to say we've already found a nice family that just moved into it. 


Recently we won a family photo shoot with Tanya's friend Brooke. It was just a mini-session but the pics turned great. You can find her info here.








Fallz is yallz. 

1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

LOVE your Halloween costumes! I barely recognized Rodney! The family pics turned out great too!