Thursday, June 3, 2010

The End

It finally feels like the end is in sight. Tanya's last day of work is a week from tomorrow and it couldn't come fast enough! After that all she'll have to worry about is whether to eat Lucky Charms or Golden Grahams for breakfast while watching The Price is Right. She definitely deserves a break. This job has been rough and she never expected to still be working there 6 months after graduating. I cringe for her when her alarm goes off at 5:45 every day. She was going to quit before Costa Rica but was nice enough to work for three more weeks after getting home so we could have some extra cash moneys and insurance. Meanwhile I have been studying non stop for the GMAT, which I take next Friday. Some days I don't even leave the house, I just sit and study in my bathrobe.

So next Friday is ultimate ultimate freedom, followed immediately by a week in
Oh Lake Powell, how we've missed you over this long winter.

3 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Tanya has been an unbelievable trooper getting up so early. When I hear the door close in the mornings as she leaves (especially on a bitter cold winter morning) I feel for her. As for Lake Powell, it can't come fast enough. Love spending time with you there. And it will be 100 degrees there this Monday. Way to get that solar heater working on that water!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

You guys deserve the break!! Good luck with the test Rod!!

l + j said...

you spoiled rotten kids...

i only say that cuz i'm jealous of all of you adventures