Monday, March 12, 2012

Doggie

We have wanted a dog since the day we got married. Due to the fact that we have moved around and lived in apartments for the last 3 years, that has yet to happen. HOWEVER, in 5 weeks we will be in our house and we can finally have a puppy of our own! We love small dogs like Yorkies, but they are expensive, yappy, and probably a little too small. Morkies (Maltese/Yorkie mix) are really cute and a little bigger than Yorkies. We also love dachshunds, but I don't know very much about them (except that they are adorable and if I had one I would name him pickles!) We recently fell in love with a Bichon Frise (see photo below) they look like little white teddy bears! They are hypoallergenic, they don't shed, good with kids, and not too small. If you know any cute dogs that need a home we are looking to rescue one! I can't wait to be a mommy!

Morkie . . .
 Bichon Frise . . .




7 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
curtis+ash said...

Oh they are so cute! I can't wait for you guys to get a little dog! So exciting.

Heather said...

SO cute. If you get anything that is a mix with a poodle it won't shed. Which I wish I would have looked into more! You two will be great doggy parents!

{she + him} said...

Looks like you two are well on your way to becoming proud parents of a pair of pillow feets! I love both choices. Name it something Hawaiian!

Gentry said...

Bichons are the best! We have a bichon and a bichon/papillon mix and neither sheds. You will meet them very soon!

Rodney and Tanya said...

Gent I thought that's what you had! I love your doggies and I can't wait to see them again VERY soon! I love bichons too :)

Suzi Q said...

SO FUN!!! :) We had a Yorkie when we first got married! LOVE those little pups!