Sunday, September 9, 2012

Family Photo Sesh

Quite a while back we won a free photo shoot with Corissa Ann Photography. The night we decided to have the pictures done was the night of that huge fire near Daybreak. We had actually planned to have some of the photos taken at the dock near Daybreak, but due to evacuations and large amounts of nasty smoke we relocated to the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon. Corissa likes more urban backdrops and even though I may have lacked faith in the ordinary parking lot we took our pictures in, I can say I am very pleased with the results! The pictures turned out great. Thanks again Corissa!
















3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

You two are adorable!! :) I LOVE them!! Corissa is AMAZING!

curtis+ash said...

How did I not see this post!? These are so cute!!

Mandy said...

Oh man, I LOVE these pictures!!! The subjects are just darling as well! :) Especially the female one (I'm referring to the HUMAN female one) :)
These are SOOO beautiful!!! Love them! :)