Monday, March 22, 2010

Suicide Blonde


That may be the title of a Jack's Mannequin song, but it still applies to this post about Vampire Weekend. Just sayin'!



I've always been supporter of Vampire Weekend, but when Ashley told me she needed a date to their concert I listened to them non stop for two weeks. Contra is now an obsession. I love this music video.


Ash and I at the concert - if you think my hair is blonde in this pic you're right. I'll explain later.

They are quite adorable too.

Remember how I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair? I decided to try it blonde. Being the over ambitions people that we are, my mom and I decided to color the WHOLE thing. I usually do okay with drastic changes, but 3 days after I went blonde I decided that I hated it. I am happy to say that I am now back to my BRUNETTE self. I feel much better. Also, now I can say "hey remember that time I was blonde for the weekend?" that will be funny.

No comments: