Saturday, March 27, 2010

Turn My Camera On

When we went to California last August for my birthday, we fell asleep on the beach (there's nothing better in this world). It was a rude awakening, however, when the high tide rushed over us and all of our stuff. Our camera was covered in wet sand and the lens got stuck. When we got home I took it apart and cleaned it out, but we still can't zoom and the camera in general is very touchy. With our future plans in place, we figured it was time for an upgrade.

Meet our new camera!
Waterproof up to 33 feet - drop and shock proof - freeze proof
Basically, it's Rod & Tan proof.

We would love to get scuba certified in the near future. In this case Tanya would be the one taking the picture, because I don't see her shaking hands with this little guy.

We hope to see it all! (maybe not the sharks)

We can have underwater photo shoots, circa last season of America's Next Top Model

And learn new underwater hobbies

Can't wait to test it out next week at the pool in St. George!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

underwater digital cameras rock my world. I'll never go back!
I like underwater ballet (I'm just sayin...)
xoxoxo

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Oh my...I hope you get to experiance all those awesome things. I would LOVE to see pictures from St George if you learn some of those underwater tennis moves!? : ) I think the Rasmussen family could possibly dominate the sport!

Danielle Perona said...

Hooray! I'm excited to see Tanya next to a whale.

Unknown said...

I did not know about the underwater Canon!! I love my Canon but it is like 4 years old and I really want one that is waterproof!

And yes I have seen the Underground Festival SNL skit-hilarious. "Everyone gets pitch forks".

Did I mention that I love you guys, you are too fun. I love your blog.