We have arrived in paradise!
However, the first three days have been no vacation.
- Flew in - layover in Seattle
- Collected all our bags (4 large suitcases, 2 carry on suitcases, 2 backpacks, and 2 pillows)
- Took shuttle to hotel
- Couldn't sleep - too excited
- Shuttle back to airport to get rental car (upgraded to a Jeep Wrangler!)
- Back to hotel to pick up bags
- Drove to North Shore to move into our new place
- Drove back to Honolulu the next morning to drop off rental car
- Took taxi to the pier to get our car (they decided to just be closed on Thursdays, which is why we had to rent a car and go back)
- Ross, K-Mart, Target, Costco twice and Wal-Mart three times.
- 2 trips to the Kahuku dump
- Endless hours of cleaning our new place, which was filthy when we arrived.
- Tanya starting school the morning after we flew in, and already busy with homework.