Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dreaming of NYC


Well I usually leave the blogging up to Rodney but I'm at school (not studying for my math test in T-minus 2.5 hours) and I started dreaming about the trip Rod gave me for my birthday. We're going to NYC to visit Brian, Amy, and little Enderito! It can't come fast enough. I already had a countdown for the termination of this semester and now we are leaving at midnight the day of my last final! Can you say midnight party plane?? I really can't wait. I haven't been since I was fifteen and I pretty much only took ballet classes the whole time I was there. I'm ready to become the most touristy tourist in all of history. Get ready Brian, Amy, and Ender. . . we're coming! 

3 comments:

Erin said...

I remember the girls camp right after you got back from your NY trip. You were trying to teach me some of the new moves you learned...I of course looked like an idiot...

I'm super excited for your trip. That sounds so awesome!! I can't wait to read the blog all about NYC. Enjoy!!!

Yale Angel said...

We are so ready for you! We are trying to think up some awesome photo ops... Are you guys gonna try to hit DC while you're here?

Rodney and Tanya said...

No we're just gonna stay in Jersey/NYC. It was too complicated, we'll save that for another trip. But Marianne will probably come down to see us!