Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Day

Yes I know, it's terribly cliche and slightly pathetic but I LOVE Valentine's Day.
Luckily I have the best husband in the world who always makes it a fun day.
This year I had fun baking my brains out, I made strawberry V-day cupcakes and red velvet chocolate balls (Rod's been obsessed with them ever since Ashley brought some to us). They are super delicious and really cute because the cake on the inside is a pretty bright red color.

Rod woke up early on Saturday morning and got me some pink tropical flowers - he buys them for me even though he thinks it's a waste . . . is that true love or what?

That night we went to dinner at one of my fave restaurants. He wouldn't tell me where we were going until we were on the way there and as soon as I found out I may or may not have screamed ha ha. We went to Bonsai, it's one of those Japanese steak houses where they cook in front of you and it is sooo delicious.

Then we went to see the movie Valentine's Day - we love movies. Especially movies with lots of famous actors, so we had fun.

It was the traditional Valentine's Day date and it was perfect.

I'm so in love with Rodney. I am so lucky to have him.
Thanks for the fun day loves.



No comments: