Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog Post from 4 a.m.

So yesterday I (T-Ras) was sick. I went to work for an hour because I felt too guilty to call in, but I didn't make it past 8:30. When I got home everyone encouraged me to sleep. . . and sleep I did. For five hours! When I woke up Rod came home from work but soon had to leave for his internship. Once the E channel hit rock bottom (evening showing of Bring it On All or Nothing) I decided to watch Pearl Harbor because the only time you can watch a 3 hour WWII epic is when you are sick. The movie had beautiful shots of Hawaii and really made me "home sick" as Rod and I say. It is our dream to live there - no matter how far fetched that sounds. I just can't imagine not looking like this all the time. . .


Surf board on hand, trucker hat thrown backwards - maybe add a baby crawling in the sand next to me (in 5 years at least)
I also cannot imagine my husband not looking like this
Wearing the blue back pack ready for the jungle at all times and bringing sexy back as usual. 

Maybe some day we'll get there! This is what I think about when I wake up at 3:30 in the morning because my body can't sleep anymore. I think I'll go back to bed now. 

3 comments:

Deanna said...

last night I had a dream about spiders. I'd rather dream about hawaii!!
xoxoxo

Erin said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who lives, eats, sleeps and dreams Hawaii! So sorry to hear you are sick! I hope you get better fast! And I do hope to be neighbors with you someday....in Hawaii of course!!

Danielle Perona said...

Can I join you? I can bring sexy back too! TMI????